Friday, July 6, 2007

FUN WITH MY GRANDAUGHTER

LAST FRIDAY I PICKED UP MY GRANDAUGHTER ANGELICA. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE CAME OVER AND SPENT THE NIGHT. I TRIED SLEEPING WITH HER ON THE AIR MATTRESS WITH HER BUT SHE KEPT ROLLING ALL OVER ME AND I FELL OUT . WE WENT SHOPPING TOGETHER AND OUT TO EAT. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN.THE BIRDS DIDN'T LIKE A NEW FACE,THEY WERE CHACING HER ALL OVER THE HOUSE.IT WAS SO FUNNY.ANGELICA SURE LIKED GOING TO CHURCH WITH US.I WISH HER MOM AND DAD WOULD BE A LITTLE GUIDING AND BRING HER TO CHURCH THEM SELVES.PRAY FOR THEM.

7 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

You are a good Grandma Linda! And a good Christian servant and friend too!

Debbie said...

I am glad you had a good time. It was nice to see her at church.

Kim said...

Glad you got some quality time w/ your granddaughter. It was nice to see her again.

Anonymous said...

What sweet times she will have to remember ~ sleepovers with Grandma!

Kris's Korner said...

We love going to Grandma's and I'm sure that your granddaughter loved it too.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a good visit with your grand-daughter.

Trish said...

How sweet that you two got to spend time together! She is very lucky to have a nice grandma like you! Can I adopt you for my grandma (even though you're not old enough to be, but we could just pretend...Kind of like we do with Santa and Mrs. Clause)Ha-ha! I hope you are laughing...