Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy day

Had a busy day today.Iwent to Wal-Mart to by somemore plants,Bob said we didn't have enough so i bought some marigolds to plant in one of the planters i have left. I than went to kris's house to cut her dogs to nails. He didn't like that one bit.Kris and i had a nice lunch together.Paige thought she was a coloring book and draw ed all over her self.How cute she is.Let kris's house and headed for k-Mart. I was looking for a birthday gift for my granddaughter who will be 7 on Sat. Now I home relaxing Praise The Lord.

6 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Sounds like you had a busy day being a blessing!

Linda's Sunny delight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris's Korner said...

Thank You for being such a blessing to me. Love Ya

Kim said...

Sounds like quite the day!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a blessing ~ I'm glad that you were able to enjoy lunch with a good friend.

Anonymous said...

You certainly had a full day, didn't you?