Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gods beauty is always around us.


HI EVERYONE.I JUST LEARNED HOW TO PUT IN A IMAGE. I'M LEARNING SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY.THESE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS JUST CAUGHT MY EYE. THE LORD SHOWS US BEAUTY EVERY DAY. IT MAKES YOU FEEL SO GOOD TO KNOW WHEN YOU WAKE UP HE HAS FLOWERS FOR YOU TO SMELL.I WAS VERY INSPIRED WITH GINAS SUNDAY SCHOOL PRESENTATION TODAY.IF YOU WEREN'T THERE YOU MISSED SOMETHING SPECIAL,AND I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TEMPLE GOD HAS GIVEN ME.I WANT THE LORD TO SAY WELL DONE THY GOD AND FAITHFUL SERVENT.SO PRAY FOR ME THAT THE DEVIL DOESN'T TALK ME OUT OF CAREING FOR GODS MASTERPIECE.I LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WANT HIM TO BE PROUD OF ME. AND I HOPE I CAN GET OFF ALL THE MEDICATION I'M ON. LOVE EVERYONE

5 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

You are amazing Linda and I genuinely appreciate your sincere love for the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. Gina's presentation was definitely inspirational~~~I think she touched many of us this morning. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Yea! It's fun to learn new things in the blog world. I agree Ginas talk was amazing. It was definately convicting to me. She is such a great example to follow.

Kim said...

I love the pic, and the color scheme as of the rainbow. I agree that Gina's talk was great. I'll pray for you.

Trish said...

Love the flowers! You are doing great at figuring out the computer stuff. Your blog is so sunny and bright - I love it!