Monday, June 18, 2007

Praise God

HELLO EVERYBODY. BOB AND I JUST COME HOME FROM KENTUCKY ON FRIDAY. WE HAD A SORROWFUL AND BLESSED TIME. WE WERE ABLE TO MEET OUR COUSINS AND FRIENDS THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN YEARS. THE WEATHER WAS HOT 100 DEGREES. WE WENT UP INTO THE MOUNTAINS THE HILLS ARE BREATHTAKING.BOB MEET HIS COUSIN MARGARET'S PASTOR, HE WAS NICE.BOB TOLD HIS TESTIMONY. HE ALSO BRAGGED ABOUT PASTOR DAVE AND WHAT HE MEANS TO US AND OUR CHURCH.THE LORD WATCHED OVER US THE WHOLE TRIP. IT'S SURE GOOD TO BE HOME. OUR CRITTERS SURE MISSED US.GOD BLESS EVERYONE LOVE YOU ALL.

7 comments:

Trish said...

I'm so glad you made it back safely from your trip. You are such a blessing!

Kim said...

I'm happy your home- I missed you @ church. I'm also sorry about your loss but at the same time I'm happy that you got to see the family. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Glad your home ~ we missed you! Church was not the same without your smile!

Kris's Korner said...

GBC is not the same without you. I missed you. See you soon. Love Ya

Debbie said...

I am glad you were able to have some good things happen while you were gone. Nice to have you back.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm so glad you are back! We sure missed you so much!

Lil Gretchy said...

I'm glad you had a safe trip!